- To provide specialist education for all health care professional managing patients with IBD. More info
- To provide education in IBD for trainees in gastroenterology at the level of the EBGH Exam (European Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology) (http://www.ebghe.eu/) More info
- To engage healthcare professional managing patients with IBD in current debates relating to patient care. More info
- To provide a library of all Congress Abstracts, Presentations, and Digital Oral Presentations, as well as Articles published in JCC. More info
- To provide an interactive guide for patient management based around the consensus statements. More info
- To provide tools to assess progress and achieve competence through self-directed learning.
e-CCO is designed to improve knowledge, enhance the educational experience and to equalise access to advanced learning opportunities in IBD for our members and throughout the world.
e-CCO's mission is to improve the care of patients with IBD in all its aspects by providing a comprehensive package of education for all healthcare professionals interested in IBD.