Lead Authors: Johan Burisch, Annemarie de Vries, Pavol Papay, and Tim Raine.
Senior Author: Stephan Vavricka
Welcome to you the interactive case - Extra-intestinal Manifestations
This e-Course is designed for gastroenterologists, surgeons, paediatricians, pathologists and other interdisciplinary medical experts interested in Inflammatory Bowel Disease(s) (IBD). One major aim of this e-learning activity is to increase competence and knowledge with regard to Extra-intestinal Manifestations and to harmonise diagnostics and treatment in order to improve patient outcomes.
This course examines a series of cases on:
2. Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
4. Skin disease
Duration: The estimated duration of the course is approximately 40-60 minutes.
Login to access this course: If you are not yet logged in, please log on with the username and password you were given upon membership registration (same as on the ECCO Website) to fully access this e-Course.
ECCO Members can take this course: In case you are not an ECCO Member or have not yet paid the annual member fee, please become an ECCO Member / renew your Membership.
Upon completion of this activity learners will have gained knowledge on the manifestations of IBD as connected to:
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Welcome to this Interactive Course on Extra-intestinal Manifestations
- You will be asked a series of questions throughout this short case
- Both correct and incorrect answers will have short feedback as to why the answer was right or wrong as well as links to references, and presentations and podcasts which are found in the e-Library
- You are allowed as many attempts as it takes to get a correct answer before moving on to the next question
- If you wish to skip a question and come back later, there is a quiz navigation in the upper right corner (numbers stand for question numbers, "i" stands for information page, which is usually a "case continued" page)
Duration of the course
- The estimated duration of the course is approximately 40-60 minutes
- Upon successful completion of the training, you will be directed to a final test
Good luck, and enjoy!
Organisation: European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation - ECCO